Monday, November 2, 2009

E - for Encouragement

E is for
Encourgement


A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than a hour of praise after success.” Anonymous

Master Sales Coach, Kris Thompson who has been dubbed “most encouraging coach” title by his prospering clients makes encouragement a part of each and every coaching session and sale training.

He is a Master at making “mistakes” into ‘mis – takes’ and moving his people to new action. His gift of balancing just the right amount of encouragement with accountability has enabled him to pull the very best effort out of his clients.

Is it any wonder he has now become a sought after Master Sales Coach?


One of his clients insists she needs her weekly “doses of Kris’s confidence boosting” to keep her at her best. I am sure this woman’s enthusiasm for Kris’s ability to be encouraging has won him numerous referrals. What an excellent way to grow a business!!!

Imagine what little encouragement can do for your business! Think of the internal satisfaction of choosing to bring a flicker of light to another’s life. With headlines full of cynical news day in and day out, people can use a little bit of extra encouragement? And in return they will send business your way. So be sure to be a source of encouragement to your clients and employees and watch your business blossom!

Flatter me and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you.” William Arthur Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment